Hey you Evernote and ScanSnap fans! Are you at the Evernote Trunk Conference in San Francisco today? If you are, stop by the ScanSnap booth. We are giving away two ScanSnap S1100’s with carrying cases (at 11am and 3pm PT) and one ScanSnap S1500 (at 1pm PT) to three lucky attendees who stop by our booth and scan their business card into our Evernote account with our ScanSnap scanners.
We want to show you how easy it is to use ScanSnap and Evernote simultaneously to manage and access your documents, photos, and inspirations, anytime and anywhere.
So come on by, say hi, and enter the contest. A random winner will be selected using Randomizer.org and notified via email, text or @reply at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm PT at our booth. We want to give you all a chance to win so only one entry per person.
See you there!
Marketing Communications Manager
Fujitsu Computer Products of America
Contest Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to win.
- Eligibility: Contest is open only to residents of the United States. Employees of Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc., including their respective affiliates, and subsidiaries, and immediate family members of employees are not eligible.
- How to enter: Entrants must scan their business card into Fujitsu’s Evernote account using ScanSnap at the ScanSnap booth during the Evernote Trunk Conference 2012.
- Prizes: A total two of ScanSnap S1100 scanners with carrying cases will be awarded at 11am and 3pm PT and one ScanSnap S1500 will be awarded at 1pm PT. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, Fujitsu reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Fujitsu in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for internet access fees and service charges.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- Promotion period: The promotion will run on August 24, 2012.
- Selection of winners:
- A total of three winners will be chosen randomly via Randomizer.org. ScanSnap S1100 scanners with carrying cases will be awarded at 11am and 3pm PT and one ScanSnap S1500 will be awarded at 1pm PT.
- Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Winner notification: Winners will be selected at 11am PT, 1pm PT, and 3pm PT. Winners will be notified via email/text/@reply. Winners will have 15 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to the email, text or @reply. From that point, the winners will receive their prize via mail within 15 days of receipt of confirmation. Fujitsu is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Prizes: Winners of the contest will receive a ScanSnap S1100 and carrying case or a ScanSnap S1500. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
- Publicity release: Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s agreement that Fujitsu Computer Products or America, Inc. may use the Twitter account name and prize information of each entrant for promotional purposes in any and all media, without further payment or consideration of any kind. This includes posting the winner’s Twitter account name on the Twitter website.
- By entering the prize giveaway, entrants assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release and hold harmless Fujitsu, all affiliates and subsidiaries of such entities, their employees, agents and representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death or property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. By entering the prize giveaway, entrants and winners consent to the use of their names, addresses, likeness and any statements they make in connection with this prize giveaway or about Fujitsu without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Fujitsu reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this prize giveaway at any time, for any reason including but not limited to computer virus, bug, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or other technical problem, security, or other problems or activities. In the event of cancellation, Fujitsu reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from all entries received prior to the time of cancellation. The winner also agrees to allow Fujitsu to utilize his or her Questionnaire answers, winner name and winner location for Fujitsu marketing materials and website.
- Conducting the Contest and selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Fujitsu, and decisions of Fujitsu are final and binding. Agents and representatives of Fujitsu, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Fujitsu that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (iv) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Fujitsu in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FUJITSU WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Prize receipt: Winners will be mailed their prize with shipping costs covered by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. If a Winner’s signature is required on any releases or tax documentation, their prize will be mailed after receipt of such documentation by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc
- Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc, with headquarter offices at 1250 Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085.