Fujitsu and Evernote have a long history of collaboration and partnership resulting in a flawless integration that helps consumers and businesses manage their information. Together, ScanSnap and Evernote make it easy to scan everything and access it anywhere.
We’re extremely excited with the way Evernote seamlessly integrates with ScanSnap scanners and because of that, starting today at 8:30am PT would like to give away a ScanSnap S1100 and a one-year license of Evernote Premium to one lucky @ScanSnap Twitter follower.
The rules are simple:
1) Follow @ScanSnap on Twitter.
2) Retweet the following tweet sent from @ScanSnap between 8:30am and 10:30am PT. The tweet will say:
“Scan anything, access anywhere with Evernote and ScanSnap #Evernote #ScanSnapGiveaway”
One winner will be chosen randomly via Randomizer.org at 10:30am PT. Winners will be notified by a public tweet and a Direct Message on Twitter from @ScanSnap so make sure you’re following @ScanSnap to win!
Unfortunately we can’t give you all a free ScanSnap and Evernote subscription. But the good new is, Fujitsu is currently offering a one-year Evernote Premium license with the purchase of any ScanSnap scanner – including the S1100, S1300i, S1500M and S1500 – running now through December 31st. To redeem your one-year Evernote Premium subscription, visit the ScanSnap Rebate Site and simply enter the purchase details of your ScanSnap – date of purchase, serial number and a scanned copy of your invoice – and once Fujitsu has validated your claim you will receive an email containing your code for Evernote Premium. This rebate offer is valid while supplies last.
Marketing Communications Manager
Fujitsu Computer Products America
Contest Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to win.
- Eligibility: Contest is open only to residents of the United States. Employees of Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc., including their respective affiliates, and subsidiaries, and immediate family members of employees are not eligible.
- How to enter: Entrants must have a Twitter account and then become a follower of ScanSnap, located at https://twitter.com/ScanSnap. Both new followers and existing followers of ScanSnap are eligible for this contest. If you do not have a Twitter account, you can follow the directions at www.twitter.com to sign up for an account.
- Prizes: One ScanSnap S1100 and one Evernote Premium license will be awarded. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, Fujitsu reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Fujitsu in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for internet access fees and service charges.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- Promotion period: The promotion will run on August 24, 2012.
- Selection of winners:
- Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Winner notification: Winners will be notified by a public tweet from ScanSnap and a Direct Message on Twitter from ScanSnap, at which time a full shipping address and phone number will be required for fulfillment of the prize. Winners will have 15 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to the DM on Twitter. From that point, the winners will receive their prize via mail within 15 days of receipt of confirmation. Fujitsu is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Prizes: Winners of the contest will receive a ScanSnap S1100 and an Evernote Premium license. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
- Publicity release: Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s agreement that Fujitsu Computer Products or America, Inc. may use the Twitter account name and prize information of each entrant for promotional purposes in any and all media, without further payment or consideration of any kind. This includes posting the winner’s Twitter account name on the Twitter website.
- By entering the prize giveaway, entrants assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release and hold harmless Fujitsu, all affiliates and subsidiaries of such entities, their employees, agents and representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death or property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. By entering the prize giveaway, entrants and winners consent to the use of their names, addresses, likeness and any statements they make in connection with this prize giveaway or about Fujitsu without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release that must be received by Fujitsu within 15 days of the time it is sent by email or regular mail to the winner. Failure to respond to the prize notification or to return the affidavit and liability/publicity release on time will result in the loss of the prize and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the procedures set forth in these rules. Fujitsu reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this prize giveaway at any time, for any reason including but not limited to computer virus, bug, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or other technical problem, security, or other problems or activities. In the event of cancellation, Fujitsu reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from all entries received prior to the time of cancellation. The winner also agrees to allow Fujitsu to utilize his or her Questionnaire answers, winner name and winner location for Fujitsu marketing materials and website.
- Conducting the Contest and selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Fujitsu, and decisions of Fujitsu are final and binding. Agents and representatives of Fujitsu, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Fujitsu that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (iv) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Fujitsu in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FUJITSU WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Prize receipt: Winners will be mailed their prize with shipping costs covered by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. If a Winner’s signature is required on any releases or tax documentation, their prize will be mailed after receipt of such documentation by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc
- Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc, with headquarter offices at 1250 Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085.