Tips and Tricks for Mac UsersApril 20, 2017
ScanSnap Cloud In A Multi-Location Small BusinessApril 26, 2017
Spring! The time of year when it’s warm and sunny. When flowers of all shapes and sizes are out in full bloom. It’s also the perfect time for a contest. Do you agree? If you’re ready for a series of trivia questions on how different industries consume paper (and why having a scanning solution in place is key), we want to hear from you! By responding to questions on Facebook and Twitter, you could “clean up” with some serious prizes.
• Grand Prize: ScanSnap iX100 scanner
• Second Prize: One year Evernote subscription
How do you participate? To be entered to win, Like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter, and reply to our “Spring Scanning Trivia” contest questions from April 24th – April 30th, in accordance with the Contest Terms and Conditions. Individual responses that are NOT on our promotional posts for the contest will not be accepted.
When does the contest start and end? Starting April 24th at 7:00 am PT and ending on April 30th at 11:59 pm PT.
Contest Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to win.
- Eligibility: Contest is open only to residents of the United States. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the contest. Employees of Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (“Fujitsu”), including their respective affiliates, and subsidiaries, and immediate family members of employees are not eligible.
- How to enter: Entrants must have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and then become a follower of the ScanSnap Facebook and/or Twitter page, located at https://www.facebook.com/ScanSnap/ and https://twitter.com/ScanSnap, respectively. Both new and existing followers of ScanSnap are eligible for this contest.
- Prizes: A total of two (2) prizes will be offered and awarded to two (2) chosen participants. The prizes are: one (1) ScanSnap iX100 scanner and one (1) year subscription to Evernote. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable, Fujitsu reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Fujitsu in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winners are also responsible for internet access fees and service charges.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- Contest period: The contest will be run from April 24, 2017 at 9:00 am PT and end on April 30, 2017 at 11:59pm PT.
- Selection of winners:
– Winners will be chosen at random.
– Entrants must first follow ScanSnap on Facebook and Twitter.
– Entrants must reply to the “Spring Cleaning Trivia” promotion related question, starting on April 24, 2016 at 9:00 am PT and ending on April 30, 2017 at 11:59pm PT.
- Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via private message on Facebook or Twitter by a Fujitsu representative, at which time a signed affidavit, full shipping address and phone number will be required for fulfillment of a physical prize. Winners will have 48 hours from notification to accept the prize by replying to the private message on Facebook or Twitter. Fujitsu is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Publicity release: Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s agreement that Fujitsu Computer Products or America, Inc. may use the Facebook and/or Twitter account name, all responses to the “Spring Cleaning Trivia” promotion related question, and prize information of each entrant for promotional purposes in any and all media, without further payment or consideration of any kind. This includes posting the winner’s Facebook and/ or Twitter name on ScanSnap’s respective social channels.
- By entering the prize Contest, entrants assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release and hold harmless Fujitsu, all affiliates and subsidiaries of such entities, their employees, agents and representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death or property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. By entering the prize Contest, entrants and winners consent to the use of their names, addresses, likeness and any statements they make in connection with this prize Contest or about Fujitsu without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release that must be received by Fujitsu within 15 days of the time it is sent by email or regular mail to the winner. Failure to respond to the prize notification or to return the affidavit and liability/publicity release on time will result in the loss of the prize and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the procedures set forth in these rules. Fujitsu reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this prize Contest at any time, for any reason including but not limited to computer virus, bug, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical problems, security, or other problems or activities. In the event of cancellation, Fujitsu reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from all entries received prior to the time of cancellation. By accepting the prizes, the winner also agrees to allow Fujitsu to utilize his or her “Spring Cleaning Trivia” related answer, winner name and winner location for Fujitsu marketing materials and website.
- Conducting the Contest and selection of winners are at the sole discretion of Fujitsu, and decisions of Fujitsu are final and binding. Agents and representatives of Fujitsu, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Fujitsu that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (iv) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prizes, or from participation in the Contest.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Fujitsu in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FUJITSU WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Prize receipt: Winners will be mailed their prize with shipping costs covered by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. If a Winner’s signature is required on any releases or tax documentation, Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. will mail their prize after receipt of such documentation.
- Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored by Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc., with headquarter offices at 1250 East Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085.