A few weeks ago, we shared how to “Scan to Folder” without using the “Quick Menu.” While turning the “Quick Menu” off may be a timesaver for ScanSnap veterans, or ScanSnap users who are always scanning to the same place, keeping it on may work best for other users.
With that in mind, check out how you can “Scan to Folder” while keeping the “Quick Menu” on.
1. First, check to make sure the “Quick Menu” is turned ON. Right click on the ScanSnap icon, on your toolbar at the bottom of your computer screen.
2. Select the option “Scan Button Settings”.
3. ScanSnap Manager will appear.
4. “Use Quick Menu” box should be checked. This is located at the top left corner of the ScanSnap manager. Click “Apply” then click “OK” after checking the “Use Quick Menu” box.
5. Load the documents you want to be scanned.
6. After the documents are finished being scanned the “Quick Menu” will appear.
7. Click the “Scan to Folder” application all the way to the top right of the “Quick Menu”.
8. Next, you will again have the option to rename the document. If not, you will simply then click “Browse” and choose which folder you would like for your scanned documents to be saved in.
9. Once the folder is selected the scanned documents will be saved in that particular folder for you to refer back to.
Best of luck!
Fujitsu Computer Products of America